The originally Renaissance building was built between the 16th and 17thcenturies and was later modified in the Baroque style. In 1749, J. Bischof established the first Hradčany pharmacy at this location. The house sign above the entrance dates back to 1559. The image of St. Wenceslas with the real horseshoe on a horse leg continues to bring to mind the historic value of the building and tells the story of the name U Zlaté podkovy (The Golden Horseshoe) He who had his horse properly shod arrived safely.
Opening hours 8:00 – 20:00
Phone +420 739 052 260
+420 605 258 105
Operational hours: 9:00 – 16:30
Telefon:+420 731 102 688